Tuesday, April 10, 2012

THE EUREKA FEDERAL COURTHOUSE BUILDING

UNITED STATES POST OFFICE AND COURT HOUSE, EUREKA, 2012

I think all-in-all, that I got at least half a dozen keepers from my outing last week. I really appreciate the fact that the streets were wet, creating reflections of the sky in most of this series. This photograph does not include the same level of "guardians" as some of my other images unless one counts the newspaper racks out front and the solo raven. Perhaps one may read something into the fact that this building stands so clearly alone and solid.

This is another image that I spent a lot of time working on the fine details in Lightroom. I am becoming very comfortable with that program, and am appreciating more and more the improvements in localized controls that it features.

No comments:

Post a Comment