Saturday, March 10, 2012

SECRET LAGOON

A Color Variation of My Little "in Plain View" Secret Lagoon



I am not yet ready to print this image in color, but this particular interpertation is getting close. I will assess this by comparing it with last year's very similar image. I think that it is going to be very challenging for me to surpass the senior image.

I do think that what this image has going for it is the values of the reflected alder trees. I love their contrasted brightness against the darker background. I think the reflections work better overall than the upper parts of the composition. I will do some work to see if I can make it clearer as to what is the actual subject of this photograph. I recall that in last year's image the subject or main focal point, became the green line that divides the image.

I intend to come back to this image again to share what progress I make with its interpretation.

No comments:

Post a Comment