Monday, February 6, 2012

THE CARSON BLOCK BUILDING, OLD TOWN EUREKA

I CANNOT DECIDE IF THIS SHOULD BE CROPPED SQUARE OR LEFT AS A RECTANGULAR IMAGE

HERE IT IS CROPPED AS A RECTANGLE  
I normally do not photograph buildings during business hours, but I had some unexpected time the other day, and I decided to take advantage of the fact that I was all ready there. I cannot judge for my self if this photograph works as a piece of art, but I can say that it is well lit, and that the quality of the lighting is worth capturing. I like all the sky in the top image, and I like seeing the grey building on the left side of the second composition.

I used the Canon 5dmII with the Canon TS 17mm lens. I don't recall doing a whole lot of processing, and at this point would not consider either as being finished and ready to print.

No comments:

Post a Comment