Monday, November 29, 2010

Sneaker Waves

Surf Number One


All day yesterday as I was photographing, I used the tripod. I almost always do. I think I really got started with the tripod while using my old Korona four-by-five. My serious and thoughtful style pretty much requires that I do so. Sometimes I just cut loose, and go hand-held. That is what I did yesterday as I decided to chase the surf. Well the surf chased me, and I barely got away from one wave. I really had to run as fast as I can to protect my shoes and maybe my camera from a salt water dousing.

This photograph is of the next wave. I am presenting it in two perspectives. The more pastel looking image is as it came from the camera, and the other was worked by me in Lightroom.  Thoughts?

Surf Number Two

No comments:

Post a Comment